Friday, January 25, 2008

So Sorry

Hey folks. I've been under the weather this week with the same hacking cough and cold that everybody else I know has. I made it in to work because I had to a few days, but have been pretty unproductive. However, yesterday on an assignment I ran into a fellow blogger who noted my lack of posts recently.

So it seems only polite to apologize. I'll be back it at soon, I hope. Maybe even later today. I do have some thoughts about Rehberg's English-only bill, and a couple of other matters are tumbling around the brain block, too. I think they were there earlier this week, as well, but the fog was so thick, I couldn't find a way to express them.

I appreciate that people are reading and have taken the time to wonder what happened. It's very thoughtful of you all.

1 comment:

SuzQuez said...

Are you the one that wrote the short story "Cars" on the Melody Beattie site? I'd like to read it. lsandersen13 at gmail dot com.